Introducing Vodia IOP — a full fledged Phone system no bigger than a deck of cards.
Prebuilt and ready to deploy with a 4 concurrent call license (Std 4) onboard and the ability to license for up to 16 concurrent calls. Despite the small form factor, this device runs the complete Vodia PBX software on a state-of-the-art embedded server. Never before has it been so easy and inexpensive to have a professional phone system for your business. And not just any phone system, but the rock-solid feature-rich world class Vodia PBX. Just connect it to your router.
All in for this low one time cost?
For many businesses, the answer is a resounding YES! That price not only gets you the hardware and software for the PBX but also includes a 4 concurrent call license (Std 4). 4 concurrent calls can potentially support up to 16 or more users depending on their call volume. To do a quick comparison, purchasing a full sized server or appliance plus extension-based licensing for 16 users is going to run well north of $1,000. And a 16 user system hosted will reach that low price we are offering in the first 2 or 3 months.
Powering your PBX is something that also needs to be considered. With the low energy consumption of the IOP, cost savings will be seen on your electric bill as well. And even if you choose one of the pay-for licenses, Vodia’s unique billing options allow these costs to be broken out over time—semi-annually, quarterly or even monthly. So with no upfront commitment or contract, there is little to no risk.
- Compatible with all popular SIP phones and SIP trunks
- Administration and use through web browser
- Large SD card for up to 10000 hours of call recording
- SSH access to the operating system can be enabled
- No moving parts that make noise or can break
- Build on proven standard Linux hardware platform
- Takes up very little space - mount on the wall or under a desk
- Comes already licensed for 4 concurrent calls