Obtaining a license
To purchase an activation code your will have to register with vodia.com.
After your have successfully registered, you can navigate to Bundles to purchase your activation code.
Activating your license
Your Vodia PBX V5 license will need to be activated before you can register extensions. Follow these steps:
- Log in as administrator to the PBX web interface.
- Navigate to "Settings" and click on "General" then License.
- Enter your 12 key xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx activation code into the Activation code Box and then press the button.
You will see a message indicating that your license is being activated.
In the table below the activation input you will see:
- The status of the license.
- If there are items on the license that will expire, you will see the first expiration date in the row below. It does not mean that all of the license items expire. For details, check your account on vodia.com with the license menu.
- The expiration of the software maintenance. This is the date until you can upgrade this license with new software versions.
Resetting your license
In some cases you will want to move your license to another server, this can be done on your Vodia PBX user portal. A typical example is when the server for which the license was purchased breaks down and the PBX needs to be moved to another server. By default you can reset the license 1 time. This service is available 24/7; you don't have to talk to a person to move the license. Please note, in order to do this, you have to register and then login on the Vodia PBX's website, and proceed as bewow
Add a feature
- 1) Log into your Vodia PBX's account.
- 2) Navigate to PBX--->Single PBX features.
- 3) Choose the feature(s) to add to your license with the price information of each given on the right hand side.
- 4) Assign the feature to your license by selecting the system you are running your PBX on, from the drop down menu shown below.
- 5) it and then, navigate to Vodia PBX's
Licenseand reactivate the License by pressing button as shown below. The PBX will automatically update your license with your add on.
- 6) To check whether the add-on has been applied, switch to