Don't run after the fox, go hunting customers.
The hunt groups are a simple way to receive inbound calls in a group.
The hunt group sends calls to a group of extensions, all in parallel.
- Multiple stages. Hunt groups can include up to three stages of numbers (extensions or external numbers), plus a final stage that acts as a safety net. Each stage rings for a definable duration.
- Hunt group identification. The ring melody and the caller-ID can be changed to indicate which hunt group the call is coming from.
- Email of activity. The hunt group can send a daily email that includes a summary of the calls that came into the hunt group that day.
- Ringback tones. Ringback tones can be set per hunt group; for example, to mix ringback tones with announcements.
- Mobility. Calls to the hunt group can be forked to the extension's cell phone, enabling mobile groups to be part of the hunt group.