Getting together on the phone.
In today's busy world, sometimes you just want to gather a bunch of people together and talk on the phone.
Conference rooms mix the audio streams of connected parties.
- Immediate conferences. Immediate conferences are simple, spur-of-the-moment conference that can be set up at the last minute. They can be protected by a static PIN code that remains the same until the administrator changes it. External callers can be blind-transferred into the conference room after the PIN code has been entered for them.
- Scheduled conferences. Conferences can be scheduled from the web interface of the PBX through the user portal. The system sends invitations that include the access code through email.
- Personalized call. The system can call participants, as a convenience, before a scheduled conference is about to begin.
- Language control. The language used in a conference can be selected independently of the language in the domain.
- Moderation modes. Different moderator modes are available that determine how the conference will get established and dissolved.
- When entering conference. The conference leader can require that participants leave their name when entering the conference.
- Music on hold. The conference room can be configured with music on hold for callers to listen to while waiting for the conference to begin.